Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

Hacker in pipeline

Go down 
+2
Un1Que
|KzN|Element'
6 posters
AuthorMessage
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:13 pm

lol i come back for one game and find a hacker lol

he had a name switch hack
no recoil
aimbot
wallhack

the works basically.

I strongly recommend, eh jee i cant think of anything lol. 24/7 admin is way to hard, perhaps oh i know, in the server console maybe put some kind of contact like xfire, idk. Well its up to you guys, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Un1Que
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Un1Que

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:53 am

Maybe some more European admins? I've seen sykes only for quite a why as well as emerica, also I've like completely stopped playing TF2 so more time is available for CoD now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:20 am

meh there was another on today as well, though not as bad, i think pie banned him, i thought there was a way of increasing the kick time. Since i never admined non-pb servers, i dont have a vast amount on knowledge that can be done :/

Im not really concerned with these hackers since i just log off and say fuck it, well most of the time.
Though it does suck when you have an awesome start of say 84 and 3, then he comes on lol.
Back to top Go down
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:05 am

came on this mourning counted at least 3 hackers

2 no recoils with lmgs
1 aimbot (denied he had it) but i specated and showed something was there, you can't just snap to a guy behind you across the map and hs him.
1 guy with wallhack, he was on mg, he didnt even make it look like he wasnt hacking, he just spot sprayed guys behind walls.
1 guy with name switch hack

last night

at least 3 guys with no recoil hacks
all using lmgs so i know im not wrong.

I dont really care about these hackers, or rather noob hackers, i just either log off if theres a bot or try and play with them there. It drives down the server pop a huge amount, its getting to be like 1.7 where you have a hacker every other game. I have no idea where these guys are still getting these hacks, must be a new torrent download or something.

Im actually thinking of going back to 1.7, just to play zombies lol, if anyone wants in on playing at a cool zombie server just let me know. Mainly if your having trouble with 1.0 and 1.7 working, cause its a little hard when you first do it.
Back to top Go down
Rachird_Noxin
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:36 am

I must be really slipping, I believe you when you say there are things like no recoil because I've googled sites to find out what these people have. But I dunno, I can't spot it when I'm watching a killcam, and I don't spec unless I see something there first.

I've seen some insane control on mp5's, but I dunno if those people are worth mentioning. And it could just be my mind playing tricks on me....

Yeah I dunno, it is a non-pb server so I don't think it would be hard to get these things and have them work continually. Admins when they are on should just be educated on what they are looking for, and not hold a bias or place people on pedestals.

I've seen a lot of this stuff in all facets, I've used them. You just have to know what there is and what it does.
Back to top Go down
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Thats exactly what i was thinking nox, I to have used hacks before and have seen players busted that were thought to be good friends.

I found that when i used hacks on 1.7 to be more precise the cod4 hook hack, turning off the aimbot and no recoil, you can pretty well sneak past all admins. While still having a wallhack, radar, and distance esps. Theres other things like knife bots and grenade esps, so i mean these things are out there and there very hard to spot.

I could play in a server full of admins with no recoil and they still wouldnt kick me, i've found that players using wallhacks will always slip up at some point, you just gotta wait for it. No recoil snipers use breath to make it look like they have recoil and hand shifts or they zoom out of scope, they will slip up too.

In any case, and i cant believe im recommending this, i think an admin should go to catalyst hacks, download their newest one, which contains a hack scanner, modify it for admin use and 1.0. Seems like a shot in the dark but i bet with that or pb screenshots, you'll catch every 1.0 hack in that server.

I've lost interest in playing pipeline, simply because theres not much fun i guess you could say with the weapons anymore. Like last night when i was just knifing lol, so im gonna play zombies for awhile, big bang to be more precise. If anyone needs to reach me or wants to see some screenshots of the super deagle or uber mp44 just add me on xfire. ID supernovanightmare
Back to top Go down
Un1Que
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Un1Que

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:41 am

lol I'm interested in zombie mods anytime Razz

I need to download some mod though right?
Back to top Go down
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:53 am

Its simple, depending on your download speed, as of right now though you need to have both 1.0 and 1.7 working.

Since you still want to play with GD, in 1.7 the best server is BTD zombies home of THB clan. They run 2 servers, one being an alpha which is normal mode, and big bang which is a once a month event for the alpha server. Its like this, every month the main admin hosts a big bang night or weekend, which includes super zombies, huge waves, and awesome weapons. The alpha mod is easy to download, just join the server and so is big bang.

Big bang constantly runs on a 20 man server, but there is usually noone there, the alpha has people 24/7 and its a 48 man server. They are always changing things up, they should be including a new type of mod today, though im not competely certain.

All i can say is, its a fun server, with good admins, no glitching, speed increased, cool weapons, new ideas and above all there is no flaming. Im just getting back to this clan, so i dont have all the up to date info but i know they could use some modders.

If you need a hand with anything like 1.0 and 1.7 working together or downloading the mods through joining the server, just let me know
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

Number of posts : 577
Clan : Hacker in pipeline Killzonenihilists
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:24 pm

I dont think anybody in GD will buy a hack just to catch some hackers.
Back to top Go down
Rachird_Noxin
Captain
Captain

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Most of the people on 1.0/1.2 don't buy these things
Back to top Go down
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Meh find a good script righter and i bet you get the same deal
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

Number of posts : 967
Clan : Hacker in pipeline Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:46 pm

im not gonna buy hacks Smile never
Back to top Go down
http://www.clangd.com
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Not really a hack tho lol
Back to top Go down
Rachird_Noxin
Captain
Captain

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Dude the only thing you need is a wallhack, since that's really the only one impossible to pinpoint unless you're willing to spec until they make a mistake.
Be careful if you do take a route like he's suggesting, you don't want your GUID banned and to live with that bitter irony.

Truth be told though, the best way to spot it, is to know what IT is.
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:29 pm

so how wallhack will help me catching hackers ??
Back to top Go down
Rachird_Noxin
Captain
Captain

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:11 pm

I'm not gonna say it'll help YOU, but if I had a wallhack in this it would easily help me. Basically you get to see what they see. I've seen all kinds of hackers, they actually differ quite a lot in their discretion about how they use the tools at their disposal.

Personally you needn't risk your account unless you know what your doing. ALSO, be VERY careful about WHAT you download, I can scan just about everything I download, but those things would likely be a 'hot' item to toy with. Usually the bad ones are filled with trojans and keyloggers.
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:14 pm

im not gonna download it couse i dont want to get my guid banned Smile
Back to top Go down
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:34 pm

um ok guys firstly

YOUR GUID CAN"T BE BANNED ON A NON PB SERVER!!

lol really you cant

secondly nox has a great idea, only intrust it to you though im afraid
anyone else and you may have a problem.

secondly while i was on i nailed like 20 people through walls, im pretty sure id be banned then lol

getting a script to tell you what others are running in the cod4 script background is the best way.
Back to top Go down
Rachird_Noxin
Captain
Captain

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:37 am

Durrrr, when I said he could get banned I meant if, well anyone got careless and joined other servers while having it active or in the background. pnkbstrB.exe or whatever would catch it.
Back to top Go down
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:20 am

Yea lol, but i know how pb works, it takes time for it to catch and ban you usually. Least that was my experience on 1.7.
Back to top Go down
CooKieMoNsTeR
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
CooKieMoNsTeR

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:38 pm

you can always message me on xfire cookie858
Back to top Go down
Un1Que
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Un1Que

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:25 am

uhmm relation to this topic is...??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hacker in pipeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker in pipeline   Hacker in pipeline Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacker in pipeline
Page 1 of 1