Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

Some great news for us

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

Number of posts : 537
Clan : Some great news for us Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Some great news for us Empty
PostSubject: Some great news for us   Some great news for us EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:18 am

As you all know, a lot of you and myself included are very excited about next year and what it holds for us. That being Battlefield: Bad Company 2. It looks great and fun and DICE already has us all in love with them because they are standing strong by the PC community saying PC first, console later. But now there is another reason to be excited about next year. I give you the next Medal of Honor installment!

It will be set in Afghanistan in present day with all the wonderful new weapons of present day so we can blow things up in many different ways and that is always fun. But that's not the best part, the best part is that DICE will be behind the multiplayer of it and once again, PC community will be on top of their list. So, even though CoD has abandoned us, we now have Battlefield and Medal of Honor that are more dedicated to PC then console.
Back to top Go down
CodZilla
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Some great news for us   Some great news for us EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:01 am

wow what a fuckin great graphic=)
and ink what about changing the server provider idk who said that?
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

PostSubject: Re: Some great news for us   Some great news for us EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:25 pm

The new servers should be up today. And we will make a DONATE button. So if you can send 5-10 in 6 months, it will be appreciated
Back to top Go down
haZel
Major General
Major General

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Some great news for us   Some great news for us EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:33 pm

new servers?
in mw 2 or where?
could someone keep me up to date pls? mümümümümü
Back to top Go down
CodZilla
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Some great news for us   Some great news for us EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:53 am

nono a new pipeline server--> got hacked!
and i hope we get a new scrim server cause the old one sucks like a lil bitch!!!
hey bleaze stopped playing it and i think ur brother 2 cause it gets boring....so we never go 2 mw2...*hope*
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Some great news for us   Some great news for us EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:45 pm

recruit from mw2?
well.. sounds interesting ;-)
was he the canadian one from yesterday?
greetings from bavaria,
iwnet sux,
sykes
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Some great news for us   Some great news for us EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:05 am

yessir... his name is final boss.... idk what his steam id is... but ill get it to you once im back home.
Back to top Go down
CodZilla
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Some great news for us   Some great news for us EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:19 am

does he play cod4, too??
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

PostSubject: Re: Some great news for us   Some great news for us EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:38 pm

not that i know of... just mw2
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

PostSubject: Re: Some great news for us   Some great news for us EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:22 am

Bad Company 2 will destroy IWnet. There released more videos of the multiplayer. I'll try to get them posted on here. Also I'll let everyone know when the sign-ups for PC Beta will be available. It has been pushed into early 2010 but DICE gave a list of the exclusive content to the PC. Here is the list of things that will be exclusive to PC. This is just a tease, DICE said there will be more surprises for PC

* Up to 32 Players on PC (24 on consoles) - Play with up to 32 players online in the biggest multiplayer Maps in Battlefield. Each with a different tactical and gameplay focus set across a variety of environments.
* Full DirectX 9, 10 & 11 Support - Immerse yourself in the Battlefield world as Frostbite engine brings tanks, helicopters and explosions to vivid life on your PC. The game will fully support Windows XP, Vista, and 7 with new tech that further improves things like lighting and shadows.
* Enhanced Gameplay - The PC version also includes wide peripheral support like Joysticks for flying, NVIDIA 3D Vision, Logitech LCD Keyboards and VoIP Support plus a variety of specific features tailored for PC play.
* Friend Support - Find your friends online with the new buddy list to see if and who is online so you can quickly join their game.
* Dedicated Ranked Server - Everyone gets non-stop action with no connection penalties based on some other player's internet. Ranked Server Provider program will give players opportunity to rent their own server(s) located in professional grade datacenters, ability to modify settings like map rotation, create reserved slots for friends or clan members, kick & Ban players, and custom name your ranked server.
* Clan Support & Private Servers - Independent Clan Tag, and ability to rent servers for hosting and controlling private password protected competitive servers with expanded control over the settings from public ranked servers.
* PC Squad Play System - Updated from previous Battlefield PC titles now gives control of your squad before heading into combat.

Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

PostSubject: Re: Some great news for us   Some great news for us EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:23 pm

mmm dx11! good thing ill have my 5870!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some great news for us   Some great news for us Empty

Back to top Go down

Some great news for us
Page 1 of 1