Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

i need someone to train me

Go down 
+7
FokusSmok
blackmagic
Ratio
INK
luke*
dominikPL
sniper
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-18

i need someone to train me Empty
PostSubject: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:02 pm

hey im dalton i want to join gd cause i play gd pipeline all the time im 16 and i know most of the gd clan !!! thanks
Back to top Go down
dominikPL
Major
Major
dominikPL

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:21 pm

you must ask fokussmok than you can join to [T]
Back to top Go down
http://www.deparis.pl
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:45 pm

i want to become gd and i resistered. but no one has told me when i become a t. when do i?
Back to top Go down
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:56 pm

all gd ppl (ratio, blackmagic, honda) keep kicking me because they say i impersonate pppl. which i dont. fokus can u talk to them about that?
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

Number of posts : 537
Clan : i need someone to train me Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:12 pm

sniper, you can put you T on. As for training you, pretty much all of us do it. just get on mumble and you'll be gaming with us. you can find how to get mumble on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Ratio
Major General
Major General
Ratio

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:41 pm

@Luke, you impersonated fokus and u also impersonated me so stop saying u didn't.
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:57 am

haha u think i dont have your guid and ip... i match them alllll the time bro.. i aint stupid.
Back to top Go down
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:19 am

but when do i become a trainee. i am sorry for what i did. just foret about it. but i just wanted to know when can i become a trainee. bubba said my score is excellent.
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:51 pm

luke* wrote:
but when do i become a trainee. i am sorry for what i did. just foret about it. but i just wanted to know when can i become a trainee. bubba said my score is excellent.

dude why u doing this u always lieing about somebody saying something man get your shit together and just wait u will get an answer ASAP if that's to late for u than u know what to do delete the account and say bye bye
Back to top Go down
http://www.clangd.com
Stealth96
Major General
Major General
Stealth96

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Luke let me help ya here, don't lie and just face up to it at first. You'll at least have some respect left over if you said you did it in the first place as black said we are not stupid. And I think I speak for pretty much the majority of GD members when I say there isnt very much chance of redeeming yourself with that attitude, and lieing. I mean no hate I'm jsut saying it here and now so you can realize what you did and how you can eventually imrove next time you are applying.

Love you all,
I love you$tealthI love you
Back to top Go down
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:26 pm

fokus and stealth. i did do but. i am sorry. but when will i get the message saying if i will become a t or not.
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 pm

when your on our server for some time just chillin, not causing any problems or being anoying... we dont look for skill nearly as much as we do someone we get along with...

and being the situation of you and the past imma say only me ink fokus can give u your T tag.. so just quit askin... post on here and fit in somewhere and just chill bro Smile if your not so concerned about getting in the clan as u are just chillin with the people in it you will be FAR better off Smile
Back to top Go down
Tim
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Tim

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:59 am

And me lol
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:42 pm

lol yeah i was about to add you to the blackmagic list Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clangd.com
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:26 pm

i have been chilling for about a month and a half now. all i am asking is will i become a t or not. okus, magic or ink. all i want is a yes or a no. plz. thanks!!
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:53 pm

and all i told u is to shut the fuck up about it... u obviously dont get it bro...
Back to top Go down
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:06 pm

i just talked to fokus so is it good magic.
Back to top Go down
Ratio
Major General
Major General
Ratio

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Luke and you wonder why no1 forgives you? Its because you piss them off just like that and your so annoying.
Back to top Go down
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:45 pm

guys ive changed. ive gotten better. i respect gd. just plz cant we let this go
Back to top Go down
Stealth96
Major General
Major General
Stealth96

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Everyone let's just drop it ok? Both parties have reasons on their subject. Luke wants an equal chance and a second"ish" chance, and us GD members can't really stand most of lukes actions. WE (GD) as a WHOLE need to get together on MUMBLE and discuss this situation collectively as we always have, by takeing a vote on luke's stauts. Luke I will give you another peice of advice, don't beg, it gets annoying as shit after a minute. To all avalible we can take the vote this week or this weekend, I want to see this situation done with as soon as possible.

Love you all,
elephant$tealthelephant
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:49 am

I am not sure what is going on but it is pissing me off!

(sarcasm)

Also, Stealth, get the [GD] tags right man, it's not (GD)

One more thing, is luke our next butters?! If so, I refuse to even vote!
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:11 am

lol im giving him a second chance... he just needs to chil out quit asking and just hang... thats exactly my answer to everyone who wants to be in this clan
Back to top Go down
Ratio
Major General
Major General
Ratio

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:33 am

What is he waiting to find out anyway?
Back to top Go down
Stealth96
Major General
Major General
Stealth96

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:38 pm

INK wrote:

Also, Stealth, get the [GD] tags right man, it's not (GD)

haha I know thats the tag ink I just used the parenthsies as a marker to know that luke wasn't included xD.
Back to top Go down
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:31 pm

ok fokus and gd ppl. A person named ralas got a t in less than 24 hours. i haven't gotten a t in a wekk and a half. im not begging but why does he get in in a day and i dont in a week. whats going on here? i dont think you really vote for them. fokus can u just tell me? thanks
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:30 pm

for the same reason quicknsilent has ben a T for almost a year... dude it took me almost 8 months to get in and that was after i was just hanigin out and quit asking... we alll know u wana be a t so just drop it...
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:44 pm

It took blackmagic 8 months to get in, during which he made a GD FAN CLAN and was part of KzN. And if you think that is tough, you should of tried getting in when I was trying too. I had to deal with Emerick, HotKarl, Splif, Fokus and half of the KzN guys. During that whole period (around a year) I didn't bitch one time or ask when am I getting my tags. You can ask anyone, I knew my position and I just played.

Don't try to get political on this either, because politically I will bury you.

P.S. During my whole time of trying to get into GD, I never once had a T on my name.
Back to top Go down
Butters
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Ok. If your gonna say it's been a week waiting to get a [T]. or [GD]... Try almost a year... Like they have all said, just chill out, and let it die. Fokus, Magic, Ink, and others will give you the [T], or [GD] when they feel you have proved enough to them. That hasn't happend yet, so just wait. Besides, wasn't it you I was telling to take the [GD] tags off in the Pipeline server anyways? You're hurting your chances of getting in by doing that. Stupid move my friend, stupid move. Just let it settle for a while, and with time you may or may not get in. Many don't. Few do.
Back to top Go down
Stealth96
Major General
Major General
Stealth96

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Luke as you can tell you don't really know much about this clan, and the people in its history. So please Luke know who the hell you are talking to here. It took me 3 or so months to get in and that was a ridiculously short amount of time to get into [GD]. This clan is all about personality, mixed in with good amount of skill. To become a [T] first you must prove to us that you aren't going to bitch and complain all the time, to become a [GD] you must become a smarter, better, and more respectable gamer along with a damn funny personality xD. This clan doesn't take a whole lot player skill but a whole lot of person skills, and patience. As the old ssaying goes "Patience is a viture."

Love you all,
IdeaStealthIdea
Back to top Go down
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:31 pm

guys all i want is an asnwer from fokus or someone who is a leader who can tell me if i can get in or not. i get what u guys are saying. i know all of the gd clan. i know a lot about it. all i want is an answer? yes or no?
Back to top Go down
Abel_Charlie
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:38 pm

To the extent my opinion matters, "no". A thousand times, "NO". Call it a personality conflict. Perhaps I was ill-treated as a youth and harbor residual and completely unfair ill-will towards people named "Luke". It is not you, it is me. I think it would be better for everyone if we just moved on. You are too good for this clan; we eat our young - and you just don't seem very tasty. On the other hand, I hear KZN is recruiting, give them a holler.

luke* wrote:
guys all i want is an asnwer from fokus or someone who is a leader who can tell me if i can get in or not. i get what u guys are saying. i know all of the gd clan. i know a lot about it. all i want is an answer? yes or no?
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:05 am

luke... obvously you dont respect what any leader has to say other than yes or no... so me. BEING A FUCKING LEADER... am telling you no... you wont get in.
Back to top Go down
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:59 pm

i got a message from stealth in an application saying
0k kick we shall get to you as soon as possible come on into mumble get v 2.2 if you don't already have it.

texas1.mumblevoice.com

.but it wont let me in. on the webstie is says diagnostic problems. what does this mean?
Back to top Go down
Stealth96
Major General
Major General
Stealth96

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Notice how that wasn't you application luke? Are you trying to trick us again? And seriously thats your own fault for shitty installation.
Back to top Go down
Ratio
Major General
Major General
Ratio

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Luke I thought I told you to stop posting here???.... And that it is not helping you at all.
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:26 pm

lmao i would ban u from mumble if u came in anyway...
just begone with u.
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Oh the hatred! Luke, I haven't seen anyone ever piss off the whole GD as fast as you did. It is hilarious.

All that aside: No, you are not accepted into our training program. No hard feeling, but you didn't pass out requirements. Best of luck on your clan search. Maybe one day we will face each other in a scrim, who knows. Good luck out there.
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Quote :
Oh the hatred! Luke, I haven't seen anyone ever piss off the whole GD as fast as you did. It is hilarious.

<3 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need someone to train me   i need someone to train me Empty

Back to top Go down

i need someone to train me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Division :: About GD :: Join GD-
Jump to: