Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

Steelthornn application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelthornn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Steelthornn application Empty
PostSubject: Steelthornn application   Steelthornn application EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:17 pm

sex: male
xfire: steelthornn80
Kill/Death: 1043/441 (kind of low because my comp got a huge virus and i had to restart everything on my computer)
My favorite server is [GD] Pipline
I want to join here because GD is an amazing quality server with friendly (but strict when need be admins)
I hate bragging but i think i'm a pretty decent player, I started playing on [GD] pipeline a couple years ago but i took a pretty big break and now i'm back in the saddle and trying my best to just have a good time on your servers and be a better player Smile
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

Number of posts : 537
Clan : Steelthornn application Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Steelthornn application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelthornn application   Steelthornn application EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:51 am

Right on man, put your T on. Also, you now have been added to the T group so you can see a new section on the forum. There you will find a guide on how to get Mumble and set it up. Even if you don't have a mic, you should still get it as you get to know us.
Back to top Go down

Steelthornn application
Page 1 of 1