Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS

Go down 
+6
Stealth96
INK
blackmagic
Abel_Charlie
Ratio
luke*
10 posters
AuthorMessage
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-09-12

TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS Empty
PostSubject: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:06 pm

GD MEMBERSl:
u can all suck my hairy dick because i uninstalled this game (cod 4) and am going to cod 5 and black ops. at least i own a server on cod 5 come check me out at
Sfsnipingonly:
GOOD LUCK OUT THERE BITCHES AND sniper we were never friends cant beleive u fell for it. my foky fuck u
Back to top Go down
Ratio
Major General
Major General
Ratio

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:51 pm

Sorry, was that in English? Check your spelling and grammar next time.
Back to top Go down
Abel_Charlie
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:52 pm

The derp is strong with this one.
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

Number of posts : 482
Clan : TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:20 am

lmao at grammer fail... larger lmafo at how confused/bi-polar this post was... you sir, are a RA-TARD.
enjoy your empty server on the worst cod to date... and i hope i get to rape u in BO...
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:13 am

This is why we don't let 12 years old in. You bitch about everything, you ask way too damn many questions, and you take shit and blow it way out of proportion. What makes you think we care that you uninstalled this game? Good for you that you did, but it proves nothing. And it changes nothing for us. Okay, you got a server on CoD5 (which is a fail btw) so what? We own servers, and we can own as many as we want. Proves nothing. Although I am kinda sorry for you that you wasted money on that server.

As for BO, even though I don't really like it I have it and hopefully can game with you. I wonder if you realized that we play more then just CoD4.....

P.S. You make Butters seem a great candidate for GD. I never thought I would say that. Comparing him to you makes me want to vote "yes" on Butters.
Back to top Go down
Stealth96
Major General
Major General
Stealth96

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Hahaha failll. Luke you do realize no one actually liked you at all right xDDD the very prospect of saying the word friend in the same sentence as your name is just to inconceivable xDDD. You wonder why we kicked you on site hahaha and besides I doubt very much your what you call "cock" is hairy, let alone big xDDDD good luck next time peanut head.

Fuck you,
Stealth^^
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:28 pm

YOU COCKY COCK! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES AGINST HUMANITY!
Back to top Go down
Rc-Cola
Major
Major
Rc-Cola

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:39 pm

what a total asshole!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryan.chevalier
Abel_Charlie
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:44 am

Oh, and "best of luck in all your future endeavors."
Back to top Go down
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:00 pm

if u dont beleive i have a cite then y dont u go on it and meet me there
Sfsnipingonly: and its too bad is the most top 3 popular server on cod 5 and i aint stupid i kno u didnt like me at all. it was all just a joke and i knew it. Talk to sniper. It was all a plan its 2 bad u were the dumb ones.
Back to top Go down
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:01 pm

gullible ppl
Back to top Go down
Stealth96
Major General
Major General
Stealth96

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Soooo many spelling mistakes!!!! And you're calling us dumb man... stupid children. Makes me wonder what type of parent brings up a child to be so stupid that they can't even use spell check correctly. Not to mention you don't even get that no one actually gives a shit if it was a joke or not. God I hate kids, you all suck!
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:36 pm

I thought me made it clear that CoD5 is the biggest fail ever and none of us are stupid enough to waste money on that game yet alone a server. And is your server in the top 3 most popular because there are only 3 servers on that whole game still?
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:05 pm

i lmao when noobs try to make it sound like they know what they are saying... OH... I WAS JOKING HAHA FOOLED YOU...
fucking retards
Back to top Go down
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:35 am

i dont care if you dont buy cod5 the point is that i nvr cared if i got into gd or not. if i did i would just say pass it on 2 someone else. My whole plan was just to annoy you guys and it worked pretty well if every 1 hates. which is what i wanted. Their is about 100,000 serveres on cod 5 so top 3 ya thats pretty good GD.. pretty good
Back to top Go down
Ratio
Major General
Major General
Ratio

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:44 am

Luke, if you hate us so much why do you keep posting, clearly you do care about our opinion of you.
Back to top Go down
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Dude if spellcheck saw his grammar it would shoot itself, seriously.

Now on point with cod5 in my opinion waw
The only reason i bought cod5 was to play zombies which is now pointless because blackops is going to have the 4 old maps in black ops.

Cod4 1.0 is more active then waw as a whole, and its sad your trying to say your server is rank 3 like its actually something to be proud of.

Personnally i laugh at the fact of anyone mentioning some kind of bragging rights for both cod4 and waw, scrims in 1.7 are meanless and so is everything else.

Now if it was blackops and you had a server in the top 5 thats alot different since a very large population plays that game. I personnally thought Bo was a joke but as time passes on more and more of the community slips into that game, cod4 wont die it'll just get smaller.

Well its more off topic now but you understand what im saying now about the fact noone really cares about your server or ranks.

The whole idea of you teasing these guys is just ROFL, you really took the time and effort to try and get members like Blackmagic pissed off at you? Believe me when i say this i've not always seen eye to eye with GD, but all thats blown over. So congrats you wasted your time and effort trying to get people mad when really they dont give a flying fuck, about you, your ideas, and your server.

Thumbs up for this kid hes making himself look like more of a douche bag each time he posts.........
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:48 pm

What I don't understand, is why are you trying to make stupid excuses? You wanted to piss us off? Okay... Great, shows how little of a life you have if you spend several months trying to piss off a gaming community.
Back to top Go down
Stealth96
Major General
Major General
Stealth96

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:27 am

Good point there Ink, and honestly luke you are little stress to everyone here in all reality. You accomplish nothing in talking, arguing, even being on this site or our servers. Your like a mosquito fucking buzzing and then CLAP you are smoothed and eventually die. You are just insignificant to everyone here, you think we really give a shit, but honestly we don't we give a shit about our own respects and our lives. The fact that you spent a couple months being insignificant while you where thinking that "haha wht fuking retardz hehe. They be sooooo stuped" goes to show that you REALLY need to get a friend and go to this place we call the OUTDOORS. You know where those big green and brown things are, or to people who actully have real lives and aren't insignificant, trees. So please you are just wasting your own time now so please waste it somewhere else hope your so called game fails epically, OH WAIT it already has by games that are much older then it. Insignificant twat.

Fuck you,
I don't give a flying horse shit monkey piss.
Back to top Go down
Abel_Charlie
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Stealth96 wrote:

Fuck you,
I don't give a flying horse shit monkey piss.

What a quotable quote. Razz
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:33 pm

Look at this way, I am the last guy that would cuss someone out or lose my patience with them. I am pretty much the nice guy of GD. So when you are a point that I even can't stand you, well something is really wrong. And that is saying something, because I could stand Butters.
Back to top Go down
Sly_Devil
Major General
Major General

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:01 pm

you can look at it anyway, but luke is like any other person, just more to the extreme of the parts of our civilization, like everyone he craves to be noticed, not accepted but noticed, you can go anywhere in the world ( i mean developed countries mainly ) and people want to be noticed, its like dying, few of us humans fear dying, we fear that we will be forgotten and people will move on past our memories, its why dolphins can die when they are alone, humans crave 'the flock" we are social and we require to be part of other peoples lives, you can look at horses too, they are a social animal and are rarely found without a herd unless forced by an outside force, almost any animal needs social interaction, unfortunately luke is just on the extreme of it and decides the only way to be noticed is to be a dick to other people, anyways have fun luke on WaW, or whatever you decide to play, cause GD is just gonna keep trucking, kinda like inertia
Back to top Go down
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:36 am

you guys just dont get it. I do have a life to get 2. its not like i play this 24/7. was i on here a lot... yes. but not all day. i pissed you off, it worked, i am happy, ur the fucking retards. Black ops is gay gay. pretty much the same as all the other cods just like this 1 is. nothing different about it. same old stuff. just different guns... wow fucking gay
Back to top Go down
Sly_Devil
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:45 pm

/\
/|\
/||\
||
||

and this is exactly what I was saying, I love
when people make my point for me, and luke,
its sad you say we play 24/7 even though you
have seen us log off while you keep playing, so
do yourself a favour and tell the truth for once,
and its sad that your extent of insults only includes
saying gay and retard, and yes everything will
be the same old style because there are specific
genres of games just like there are genres, or if
you don't understand the word genre it means "type",
of music, things will stay in the genre they are created
to be in until they are created into a diffrent genre
such as warcraft going from a strategy game to a
MMORPG, unless they are created into a new genre the
sequels will be the same genre as the original games,
they can change the diffrent abilities of a game but
it will remain to have the same premise
Back to top Go down
Sly_Devil
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:46 pm

I'm really hating on the fact that it won't let me create an arrow pointing to the message above mine....
Back to top Go down
luke*
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:28 pm

devil:
if you read my last messages did i say anything about you guys being on their 24/7. NO! i was talking about myself and how i dont play 24/7 but i play it a lot. need 2 go back to 1st to learn this?
Back to top Go down
[T]Odin
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
[T]Odin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Dude, your 16 and im 13 and im even smarter then you. It sounded like you were trying to say that we play 24/7. Just save the world a few years and quit high school, because obviously you grammar is bad enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
Ratio
Major General
Major General
Ratio

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Odin he is not sixteen, probably closer to ten.
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:54 pm

I don't understand how you are happy that you pissed us off (which really you didn't, you just annoyed me)
when it is because of your stupidity and and annoyance we had plenty of laughs and still do thanks to your arrogant self trying to prove a point which really isn't true. So, thanks for the laughs and all, but it would be best for all of us to move on.

TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS   TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS Empty

Back to top Go down

TO GD MEMBERS AND PEEPS
Page 1 of 1