Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?

Go down 
+5
Sykes
HotKarl
Ratio
INK
|KzN|Element'
9 posters
AuthorMessage
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-08-03

He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? Empty
PostSubject: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:38 am

Make this short if anyone still cares about pipeline anymore

Guy was on named sakoline, pretty much knew something was up when he was beating me with a g3. He smacked my ass silly, anyways i got to lookin he was hacking with most likely hehehe. After i asked him for a 1v1 he opted out saying he couldnt find the server, didnt know how to use console either. Its not worth getting worked up over some random guy which is why i thought id post this, least give anyone a heads up about him.

Ratio would probably beat me in 1.0 right now but at least he has knowledge about the game, this guy is just the classic case of a 1.0 kid that had enough and went for hacks instead. He also mentioned he knew alot of gd members and was taunting me to get him banned.

Anyways on a side note wth is Emerick, hes never on xfire at all. Just wondering if he knows a certain something, if he does he'll know what im talking about. Especially if im out looking for him........

Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

Number of posts : 537
Clan : He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:46 am

No one knows where Emerick is, probably playing Age of Conan cause he gay.

Lately a lot of people been claiming they know a lot of GD members, that ain't true. I'll watch out for the guy, thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Ratio
Major General
Major General
Ratio

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:31 pm

I know this Sakoline guy somehow...Maybe from awhile ago on pipeline not sure but name seems familiar.
Back to top Go down
HotKarl
Commander
Commander
HotKarl

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:55 am

Sakoline is actually a chick.

I played with her 2 years ago before I left the game. She can be cool for the most part, but since I been back and playing under a different name, I've seen that she can be a bit cruel towards some peeps. I also supscted she might be cheating the past couple times I played her. She is good but something doesnt seem right. I just couldn't prove she was hacking so I let it go.

- Karl
Back to top Go down
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

PostSubject: Re: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:41 am

I wouldnt of said anything to her, but see replied after she killed me a few times "wow i feel bad for that guy". Its uncalled for, which mainly why i decided to check it out, im 90% sure she was hacking that night.

Anyways best just to keep an eye out.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:32 am

let me play/spec her, i'll tell you weather she's legit or not.
Back to top Go down
Ratio
Major General
Major General
Ratio

PostSubject: Re: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 am

Wow, Element she said that to you? She has no idea what she's talking about then.
Back to top Go down
Abel_Charlie
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:42 am

I also suspected Sakoline and specced him/her, but could not verify a hack, so I did not kick. FWIW, I have no hacks and have never even played with them, so I might be overlooking some obvious cues. I just keep an eye out for snapping to target, wall-bangs, and pre-fires/scopes without benefit of UAV (when I can tell). If there is something else I should look for, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

PostSubject: Re: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:23 pm

I normally just look at how fast the player is moving onto each target, obviously i move pretty fast cause well i have to if i wanna get a plus 15 in promod. That skill level is a very hard goal to reach, and normally that kind of aim comes from low dpi settings not high ones used for games like tdm. ( i normally fail a +15)

When they aim at something like a big door their crosshair should be around the middle, cause the human reaction cant possibly kill someone right as they appear from a wall, ive only ever seen such reactions in promod players.

Also look at how fast the player is killing others, an ak47 on 1.0 can take anywhere from 5-10 bullets. If hes using full auto at an extreme range with the ak47 and killing fast that is most likely no recoil. In all my days ive never been able to pick people by going full auto ak, you gotta burst it 2-3 shots. Same way in promod, AR's will eventually get so good that they are basically snipers as well, counter picking a sniper is easy for them.

Anyways i doubt any 1.0 players are that good, so like that sakoline girl she was killing me pretty quick with any gun. In cqc an ak should beat a g3, i dont think i won once.

Last edited by |KzN|Element' on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kirby0056
Major
Major

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Kirby to the rescue!!
Back to top Go down
Butters
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:10 pm

look for the recoil in the gun. If she has no recoil, she is using mombot. Also, when she gets a good score, ask her to SS it using Xfire. She won't be able to turn them off after the map is done, and she may forget to turn something off. Another sign is she can detect clays and C4's without bomb squad without seeing the red laser, by throwing a grenade into a random spot near it. It gives you the percise location in meters of how far away the claymore or C4 is, so look for that. I know how to detect one, so when you need me to spec her, lemme know
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:49 am

you've been hackin on pipe too butters haha
Back to top Go down
Ratio
Major General
Major General
Ratio

PostSubject: Re: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:05 am

Lol she is not hacking, and is actually really bad, was specing, and didn't look like hacks, then I went in and all she did was throw stuns, she quit after awhile, with a bad score.
Back to top Go down
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

Number of posts : 379
Clan : He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? Killzonenihilists
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:24 pm

boring post, i read this whole thing cuz i saw my name in the 1st fucking post... bunch of assholes wasting my time
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/idono229
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?   He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1? Empty

Back to top Go down

He kills me 10 times in a row then doesnt 1v1?
Page 1 of 1