Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

Fucking Noobguy and Gooch

Go down 
+6
Gooch619
Predator
Noobguy
Splifler
HotKarl
killeruio
10 posters
AuthorMessage
killeruio
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
killeruio

Number of posts : 112
Clan : Fucking Noobguy and Gooch Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Fucking Noobguy and Gooch Empty
PostSubject: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:45 am

Last night, they were on the server, saying "All snipes" and "All pistols" and kicking everyone who wont do that. This is like the 10th fucking time these retards have done something to us or the server, including Gooch banning me and hotkarl from the server then splif banning gooch, and noobguy doing the kick all command.

I'm pretty sure more people are willing to testify, especially karl, since he was on when that happened.
Back to top Go down
HotKarl
Commander
Commander
HotKarl

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:38 am

killeruio wrote:
Last night, they were on the server, saying "All snipes" and "All pistols" and kicking everyone who wont do that. This is like the 10th fucking time these retards have done something to us or the server, including Gooch banning me and hotkarl from the server then splif banning gooch, and noobguy doing the kick all command.

I'm pretty sure more people are willing to testify, especially karl, since he was on when that happened.

Yeah, that is pretty lame as far as I'm concerned. Noob and Gooch setting bullshit rules about all Snipes and Pistols and then kicking anyone in TDM that didn't follow those rules was pretty weak. I saw many peeps get kicked that play TDM frequently and I'm sure they were upset about it.

I'm starting to see a pattern here with Noob and Gooch....and it's affecting the rest of the clan in a very bad way.
Back to top Go down
Splifler
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Splifler

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:02 am

Quote :
I'm starting to see a pattern here with Noob and Gooch....and it's affecting the rest of the clan in a very bad way.

Yes Karl i agree with you there and Gooch is our CL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/I_am_the_buddha
Noobguy
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

Number of posts : 99
xfire : noobisgay
Clan : PUT IT IN MY BUTT Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Everyone agreed to do it last night and they jackass karl got on and started bitching.
Back to top Go down
http://PutItInMyButt.com
killeruio
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
killeruio

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Oh, and didn't you already quit the clan noobguy? You told us that on the chatbox the other day.
Back to top Go down
Predator
Commander
Commander
Predator

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:09 pm

i know im a part of the bitching
but everyone gets pissed sometimes
but imma say this
lets put everything behind us ,EVERYTHING!
and start fresh
and karl, i apologize
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/usajustin
Gooch619
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Gooch619

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:04 pm

ok first of all killer u werent even fucking on when i was in there so stfu, im really getting tired of u guys bitching at me and accusing me of nothing. there was maybe ten ppl in the server and for one round those ppl that were in there were regulars and wanted sniper and knife only for one round so we did that. second of all get it through ur fucking head u dbags i never once kicked/banned any of u yet u have done it multiple times to me, we talked about this and said absolutely no kicking of other GD members anymore regardless, and what do u do the other night karl? u kick another GD member. ive never done anything to piss u guys off b4 so quit talking shit, quit your bitching, and dont kick other GD members
Back to top Go down
HotKarl
Commander
Commander
HotKarl

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Gooch619 wrote:
ok first of all killer u werent even fucking on when i was in there so stfu, im really getting tired of u guys bitching at me and accusing me of nothing. there was maybe ten ppl in the server and for one round those ppl that were in there were regulars and wanted sniper and knife only for one round so we did that. second of all get it through ur fucking head u dbags i never once kicked/banned any of u yet u have done it multiple times to me, we talked about this and said absolutely no kicking of other GD members anymore regardless, and what do u do the other night karl? u kick another GD member. ive never done anything to piss u guys off b4 so quit talking shit, quit your bitching, and dont kick other GD members

Look Cha-Chi, I logged in and and saw you Noobguy kicking peeps who were shooting normal weapons and a lot of them were reulars on our server. When I asked in game who wanted to do snipers only, only one person said yes, the rest said no.

As for the other night, Noobguy kicked Cudney which started this mess. Killeroui then kicked Noob. Gooch, you then kicked Killeroui and me.(unless it was Noobguy using his rcon tool from outside of game) Then Splifler kicked you Gooch, for kicking Killeriou and I. yIF it wasn't you, the it was Noobguy, from outside the game.
Back to top Go down
Gooch619
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Gooch619

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:21 am

first of all i never kicked any of u and ive explained this to all of u before.

OH YEAH AND BTW nice lil youtube video from the other night, dont be bitching at me because i make one little rule in a one game situation and think u can get away with w/e u want when ur pullin shit like that
Back to top Go down
HotKarl
Commander
Commander
HotKarl

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:07 am

Gooch619 wrote:
first of all i never kicked any of u and ive explained this to all of u before.

OH YEAH AND BTW nice lil youtube video from the other night, dont be bitching at me because i make one little rule in a one game situation and think u can get away with w/e u want when ur pullin shit like that

Wrong Gooch......when you and Noobguy were fucking around, you and Noobguy had on god-mode and raped teh entire server while cheating and had like 180 kills and 0 deaths. You also did it PRIMETIME at like 8pm at night when all the regular players were on.

When Emerick and I pulled shanangins, it was at like 4 am in teh morning when there was hardly any peeps on. We also didnt have god mode either, which made us easy targets.

You see Gooch, our shanangins were funny and keechy......your shanangins were cruel and tragic.
Back to top Go down
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General
|KzN|SummonHell

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:35 am

ahhh yes tradgic they were.....i remember that night....my K/D ratio gone forever, how could you do this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No i might go emo now and cut myself :'(
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:39 am

HotKarl wrote:
You see Gooch, our shanangins were funny and keechy......your shanangins were cruel and tragic.

Super Troopers, classic =]
Back to top Go down
Gooch619
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Gooch619

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:49 am

see karl ur wrong again. i did it for one round, didnt change the map. AND TOLD ppl that i had put cheats on so they wouldnt accuse me of hacking unlike u. i clearly said at least ten times this is only for this round for fun and i am putting cheats on so we are not accused of hacking and u can do the same if u know how. u and emerick tho, hacked the system to get out of the map and changed the map and did not inform the other players as too why u did soo...
Back to top Go down
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

Number of posts : 379
Clan : Fucking Noobguy and Gooch Killzonenihilists
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:19 am

hack the system...
here's details as to what we did

logon rcon with admin
than type in console
/rcon devmap mp_map
than type
/noclip

you can fly anywhere
but in order to shoot or anything you must type it in again

we used noclip when we had hide and seek on the scrim server
we were hiding off map and everything, pretty fun, but to get back on topic we didnt use god mode, and we died more than we killed while off map

just thought it was funny, and all was done around 4-5am i believe so very few people were on
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/idono229
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:50 am

so much hostility
Back to top Go down
killeruio
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
killeruio

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:56 am

i think this is all noobguy's fault. with his remote rcon thingy and making us blame gooch in the process.
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 am

what a mess
Back to top Go down
Noobguy
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

Number of posts : 99
xfire : noobisgay
Clan : PUT IT IN MY BUTT Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Real nice picture u fucking homo!!!
Back to top Go down
http://PutItInMyButt.com
Predator
Commander
Commander
Predator

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:07 pm

who are u talking to?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/usajustin
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:18 am

hahahahah! i know what thats about!!
Back to top Go down
HotKarl
Commander
Commander
HotKarl

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:48 am

Noobguy wrote:
Real nice picture u fucking homo!!!

That was epic! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noobguy and Gooch   Fucking Noobguy and Gooch Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking Noobguy and Gooch
Page 1 of 1