Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

Question...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ClusteR
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 5
xfire : cluster80
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Question...   Question... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Was on your Pipeline server tonight and one of your admins decided that I apparently shouldnt be. Do you guys still have an issue because of what happened on our server over a month ago? I float around to many different servers and enjoy playing on yours from time to time as you guys have some good players. So what is the deal? Just wondering.... bounce
Back to top Go down
HotKarl
Commander
Commander
HotKarl

Number of posts : 346
Clan : Question... Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question...   Question... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:38 am

ClusteR wrote:
Was on your Pipeline server tonight and one of your admins decided that I apparently shouldnt be. Do you guys still have an issue because of what happened on our server over a month ago? I float around to many different servers and enjoy playing on yours from time to time as you guys have some good players. So what is the deal? Just wondering.... bounce

Dunno bro...We used to have you listed as ban on site, because you refused to kick that noob for us that was using or GD tags. A few of the guys are still pissed about that.

I know that after I caught you by IP Address on our scrim server, I changed my mind and I'm not kick/banning you anymore. It is possible another admin may not know it's ok for you to play there.
Back to top Go down

Question...
Page 1 of 1