Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS

Go down 
+6
Splifler
Rumor
[GD]CUDNEY
[T]Butters
Predator
HotKarl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
HotKarl
Commander
Commander
HotKarl

Number of posts : 346
Clan : ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2008-12-01

ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:37 pm

Hey guys,

I had an issue ths morning with peeps using our actual game names in Pipeline TDM so I wanted to make you all were aware. This is again a reminder of why we dont share any info with one another in game when it comes to passwords and sensitive stuff.

I logged in and saw Splifler giving some dude named [GD]DOMINIK_PL shit for wearing a GD TAG....but the thing is, it wasn't even the real Splifler. I asked Splifler to join vent and the dude had no idea what I was even talking about....that is when I check his IP and realized it wasnt Splifler.

The guy using SPliflers name is known under many names, such as, [GD]COD55, [GD]Splifler, {NL]VIPER, |RAID|Mystic, and Deaffdread. (no, this is not the actual Cod55 either)

Just keep your eyes open guys. You never know who might be smurfing another GD clan members name at any given time.

SCREEN SHOT:

ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS Smurf_10
Back to top Go down
Predator
Commander
Commander
Predator

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:34 pm

i see cod55 alot on our pipeline
but hes
|KzR|cod55
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/usajustin
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:24 pm

ummm, wat good will this do to ppl who cant kick and do admin things such mas me, and luc, and these kinda ppl r on. i know we should get one of you guys but wat if the server is full? u have to trust us with admin in that situation right? me and luc r trustworthy
Back to top Go down
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:26 pm

and karl i saw this punk using a [GD] name the other day. It was made to look like you but he did a terrible job at it. it was [GD]HotKarl
Back to top Go down
[GD]CUDNEY
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
[GD]CUDNEY

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:47 pm

is that supposed to be funny?
idk. but if it was...it was pathetic for a joke.
Back to top Go down
Rumor
General
General
Rumor

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:57 pm

lmao. even if the server is full they can do something about. dont worry about it butters Smile
Back to top Go down
Predator
Commander
Commander
Predator

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:49 pm

lol [GD]HotKarl is the correct spelling
Back to top Go down
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:34 pm

okay sorry bout the caps thing. he has [GD]Hotkarl sorry. he was on TDM just a few seconds ago
Back to top Go down
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:35 pm

and there was just one on with [GD]P3RDATOR
Back to top Go down
Splifler
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Splifler

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:22 am

[T]Butters wrote:
ummm, wat good will this do to ppl who cant kick and do admin things such mas me, and luc, and these kinda ppl r on. i know we should get one of you guys but wat if the server is full? u have to trust us with admin in that situation right? me and luc r trustworthy

dude we dont need to giv eu admin if server is full we just get our handy dandy rcon tool and kick those dirty bastards
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/I_am_the_buddha
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Splifler wrote:
[T]Butters wrote:

dude we dont need to giv eu admin if server is full we just get our handy dandy rcon tool and kick those dirty bastards

true true Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clangd.com
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:00 pm

yes. but when i mean ur not online at all, not even around, and cant get in contact with you wat r we supposed to do. also, im not giving an ultimatium here, but there is only 3, or 4 T's left (idk if Karil is still hanging around) but if I were u guys thats not much ppl left. Just finish off the recruiting until you see some really good talent. Also I've been on a while lately, and have noticed some guys with scores in the 80-90's, with about 20-30 deaths. When I see them on again I will let you know. They are really good, but I think they're in other clans. STuD is one of them. He's really improved since he was a [T], and I think its about time others have become [GD] members. I have played 3 games on TDM, and ask karl, and pred about this. I had a 79-18 the other day. Pred was xfiring me, and karl was in the game. then when they left I came back on and lit it up. 114-25, then an outstanding performance best I've seen, even though there was only like 10 ppl on I had a game of 143-31. I was sniping, and was never on the MG that game. it was all snipe kills too. I am truly back, and I am truly [T]Butters/DB
Back to top Go down
Predator
Commander
Commander
Predator

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:06 pm

whats DB stand for

butters, u give amazing speeches when u want to.
tell ur english teacher i said shes doing a good job!
Back to top Go down
hypnotic
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
hypnotic

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:48 pm

ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS Smurf_10

that is an amazing wallpaper you have IMO.
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

Number of posts : 577
Clan : ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS Killzonenihilists
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:10 pm

i have to play a damn good game with my AK to to 143-31 let alone do it with a sniper
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:15 pm

He said that there was only like 10 people on, but even then I don't think you could do it that easily with a sniper, unless you camp really well and have airstrikes and hellis do most of your work.
Back to top Go down
Predator
Commander
Commander
Predator

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:28 am

you cant , with only 10 ppl one the server and ur sniping, the maps to huge, so most of the time ur just sitting there waiting, and with 10 ppl its easy to sneak around the map to kill snipers
Back to top Go down
Rumor
General
General
Rumor

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:36 pm

i love how butters always seems to get amazing kdrs when noone is watching him take a screen shot next time the defaut button is f12 and its saved in ur cod4 program files
Back to top Go down
HotKarl
Commander
Commander
HotKarl

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:31 am

hypnotic wrote:
that is an amazing wallpaper you have IMO.

Thanks bro. Here is two that I use.

ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS Cosmog10

ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS Crucib10
Back to top Go down
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:20 pm

okay i will. I took a pic of it, and i cant figure out how to load it up. a lot were snipes, and yeah i snuck up on a lot of ppl and sniped them. I had alot of as kills, and a lot of heli kills, but i didnt use other guns. so most of my kills were wit a sniper
Back to top Go down
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:22 pm

and pred its not that hard actually. when they're stupid and walk in the open, and i had almost all of my teams kills
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:14 am

butters upload it to photobucket then get the img code and post it on here. i wanna see this. if you cant do it get team viewer and ill do it for you
Back to top Go down
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:39 pm

okay but i have no clue wtf that is
Back to top Go down
Predator
Commander
Commander
Predator

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Butternutz said : and pred its not that hard actually. when they're stupid and walk in the open, and i had almost all of my teams kills

oh so ur saying the only reason why u got that many kills was because they were really stupid and didnt know how to play, and were extremely easy to beat?
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:11 pm

butters just post the ss. i want to see this
Back to top Go down
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:45 pm

i cant. im grounded. i cant do anything cod 4 related. my dad doesnt know about this and how it relates to cod 4. so i cant right now. and pred yes they sucked ass bady. they walked in the open. at one point I told everyone to join one team, and I still owned them all
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:08 am

butters your on here you can upload a screeney if it was true.
Back to top Go down
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:40 pm

i cant. my computer is way to slow for that. Thats why I had karl do my siggy. And by the time I got the pic uploaded and everything, my parents would be down and see it. Also, I cant be on at all for a few more days, rather for a few hours a day, til sunday, cuz my mom, and my lil baby bro shane who was just born yesterday. they're in the hospitial til sunday
Back to top Go down
Predator
Commander
Commander
Predator

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:35 pm

so if ur mom is in the hospital then how can she catch u on the computer?
oh let me guess, she has some program that allows her to see what u were doing on the computer?

u are a liar that needs some training

and if u can play cod 4 fine and get over a hundred kills with a low deah ratio with no problem, then uploading a picture should be simple
not to mention u have uploaded screens b4 that i have seen

once again, u are a liar that needs some training
Back to top Go down
hypnotic
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
hypnotic

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:58 pm

I think there are better things we can spend our time doing then bickering with each other over something that is so trivial. Ultimately it doesn't matter what his k/d was. It isn't going to change anything.

Now for the better things to do part, here is an idea. Get stoned and listen to techno.....I think its an amazing idea BRB lulz.

Last edited by hypnotic on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:06 pm

pred I've never remembered showing you a screen shot, and my dad can still catch me on the computer doing cod 4 stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS   ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION GD CLAN MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1