Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

[L13] clan and some dude stricken

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General
|KzN|SummonHell

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-01-02

[L13] clan and some dude stricken Empty
PostSubject: [L13] clan and some dude stricken   [L13] clan and some dude stricken EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:50 pm

stay the fuck away from [L13]L and his mates. i went to go do a friendly 1v1 with [L13]L and he had like 130 ping and was fucking lagging across the map , couldnt even hit him, yet he played as if there was no lag at all. i think it was a lag cheat or something. then i eneded the game and was waiting for someone else to 1v1 and then he goes onto the 6thid server on sabotage and is talking to all his buds how he beat my ass, then some cunt StriCkeN or something acts like hes the shit and all mighty. idk if you guys wanna play them for the hell of it and cream them or anything, but it was obviously cheating. heres a vid of him on the 6thID server. in the vid i explain to him and his pal that emerick had to leave for a league and that no one else was on.

http://www.xfire.com/video/bbf44/
Back to top Go down
HotKarl
Commander
Commander
HotKarl

Number of posts : 346
Clan : [L13] clan and some dude stricken Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: [L13] clan and some dude stricken   [L13] clan and some dude stricken EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:23 am

Mike wrote:
stay the fuck away from [L13]L and his mates. i went to go do a friendly 1v1 with [L13]L and he had like 130 ping and was fucking lagging across the map , couldnt even hit him, yet he played as if there was no lag at all. i think it was a lag cheat or something. then i eneded the game and was waiting for someone else to 1v1 and then he goes onto the 6thid server on sabotage and is talking to all his buds how he beat my ass, then some cunt StriCkeN or something acts like hes the shit and all mighty. idk if you guys wanna play them for the hell of it and cream them or anything, but it was obviously cheating. heres a vid of him on the 6thID server. in the vid i explain to him and his pal that emerick had to leave for a league and that no one else was on.

http://www.xfire.com/video/bbf44/

Dude, this FUCKIN FAG is toast when we see him. I just watched the video LUC and this clown L113 or whatever is a dick. Sorry I wasn't able to come on and lend a hand since I was on another game with Splify and Rumor. Now that I know this guy is such a prick, we will fuck his day up. LUC, We will also have to set up a scrim with his FAGGOT CLAN and let you in it as we RAPE them. This way you can fucking laugh at him every time you see him. Cool

We may even have to unleash the DEMON on this clown.
Back to top Go down
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General
|KzN|SummonHell

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: [L13] clan and some dude stricken   [L13] clan and some dude stricken EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:54 am

if you watch the lagometer notice his lag is SO consistent. his ping though would hop from 130 up into 300s...i should see SPIKES of the green bar going all the way up, to chunks of green missing. not with him, seems like some sort of lag hack. he played as if there was no lag though. i even offered to play on one of his servers, but he didnt want to. i woulda kicked this scrubs ass so bad...we'll get him next time tho
Back to top Go down
Rumor
General
General
Rumor

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: [L13] clan and some dude stricken   [L13] clan and some dude stricken EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:35 pm

oooooooooh. hes never heard of KzN has he?? i might have to show him
Back to top Go down
HotKarl
Commander
Commander
HotKarl

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: [L13] clan and some dude stricken   [L13] clan and some dude stricken EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:58 am

Mike wrote:
if you watch the lagometer notice his lag is SO consistent. his ping though would hop from 130 up into 300s...i should see SPIKES of the green bar going all the way up, to chunks of green missing. not with him, seems like some sort of lag hack. he played as if there was no lag though. i even offered to play on one of his servers, but he didnt want to. i woulda kicked this scrubs ass so bad...we'll get him next time tho

Yeah I challenged him to a 1v1, he declined. DEMON challenged him to a 1v1 and he declined.

All he had to say was....."LUC had peeps come to fight his battles." I explained that you were a [T] and not a [GD] and he refused to 1v1 any GD unless we went to WORLD AT WAR COD5 on his server, which makes no fucking sense when you challenge someone to a 1v1 on COD4 Mod Warfare.

We asked him several times over the course of 30 minutes to come to GD SCRIM SERVER, and he refused over and over. The dude was straight up scared and shit himself when he saw [GD] tags asking for the 1v1.

Fuck this clown....
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: [L13] clan and some dude stricken   [L13] clan and some dude stricken EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:05 am

like Emerick will say " garbage player" lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clangd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [L13] clan and some dude stricken   [L13] clan and some dude stricken Empty

Back to top Go down

[L13] clan and some dude stricken
Page 1 of 1