Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General
|KzN|SummonHell

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-01-02

trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans? Empty
PostSubject: trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans?   trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans? EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:27 pm

i was thinking, for something diff in cod we do like some trainee scrims like T vs the trainee ofabc and dna and neo and that. i think it'd be fun for us to do. but we would need someone to be a rep for the T's. so put your name on here if youd like to be a trainee "leader" to set up and manage scrims. (im on it) and once fokus or rest of GD likes th idea, they can decide on a trainee to be the leader. Have fun guys and happy Scrimming! king
Back to top Go down
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

Number of posts : 379
Clan : trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans? Killzonenihilists
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans?   trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans? EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:02 pm

GD cant even find scrims... why find scrims for the trainees when the members cant find scrims for themselves
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/idono229
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

Number of posts : 577
Clan : trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans? Killzonenihilists
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans?   trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:01 am

ohhhhh harsh
Back to top Go down
HotKarl
Commander
Commander
HotKarl

Number of posts : 346
Clan : trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans? Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans?   trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:12 pm

Yeah...we have tried several times to get Scrims. Peeps just DON'T want to scrim us....perhaps they think they will lose. The only scrims we get are with like small clans that dont really scrim often and don't know us. ^.^
Back to top Go down
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans?   trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:16 pm

i agree with em. GD cant even find a scrimmage these days, and we have what like... 5, or 6 T's. Me,Summon,Karil, and I forget the others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans?   trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans? Empty

Back to top Go down

trainees of GD vs others Trainees from diff clans?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Division :: Miscillaneous...-
Jump to: