Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI?

Go down 
+2
ilikepie
|KzN|SummonHell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General
|KzN|SummonHell

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-01-02

what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI? Empty
PostSubject: what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI?   what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:56 am

yo yo i was wondering what some of u guys use. i think i got 33 /sensitivity and 1600 DPI. barely have to move my mouse at all Very Happy. ive heard of people using like 7 /sensitivity......sounds so damn slow haha
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

Number of posts : 577
Clan : what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI? Killzonenihilists
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI?   what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:53 pm

eh i forget my ingame but my mouse i have set to 400/800/920 dpi but it can go all the way up to 2000
Back to top Go down
Rumor
General
General
Rumor

Number of posts : 156
Clan : what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI? Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI?   what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:03 am

ive got my death adder set at 1800 dpi and 5 on in game
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

Number of posts : 577
Clan : what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI? Killzonenihilists
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI?   what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:25 pm

yea in game im at 8 so i keep my mouse lower. maybe ill switch it up and turn my g7's dpi higher
Back to top Go down
[GD]Jimmy Dean
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
[GD]Jimmy Dean

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI?   what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:20 pm

What!? That's gross SH. My DPI is set to.. I think 800? As for my sensitivity, I don't have a numerical value, but if the meter ranges 1 - 100, I think I'm around 40? Could be a tad higher, certainly lower than 50.
Back to top Go down
-Anonymous
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
-Anonymous

Number of posts : 42
xfire : I don't Have One
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI?   what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:42 am

How can you guys have the sensitivity so high? I mean i use 3 usually but 5 in 1v1's... Man I forgot what DPI means. Must be old age Wink
Back to top Go down
[GD]Jimmy Dean
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
[GD]Jimmy Dean

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI?   what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:09 pm

I could be mistaken about my sensitivity, I'm probably thinking about the wrong thing.

DPI(dunno what the acronym means) is the speed your mouse is set to, certain Logitech mice can have multiple DPIs set, and a single button click can change it. Mine has 5 settings: 400, 800, 1200, 1600, 2000. Since my DPI is 800(medium low), the sensitivity has to be a bit higher for me.

P.S: I just realized I play on my brothers computer, which means I probably play with a 400 DPI and ~43% sensitivity(again, if we're on the same page.)
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI?   what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:33 pm

yeah i like high sensitivity but idk how high it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.clangd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI?   what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI? Empty

Back to top Go down

what ingame /sensitivity do you use? and your mouse DPI?
Page 1 of 1