Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?

Go down 
+2
ilikepie
|KzN|SummonHell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General
|KzN|SummonHell

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-01-02

my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? Empty
PostSubject: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:35 am

my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? Photo11

this is it, i probably got the red one, bro got blue. my neighbor had one similar to this, cant they hit like 40 MPH?
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

Number of posts : 577
Clan : my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? Killzonenihilists
Registration date : 2008-11-13

my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:25 pm

yea you can probly do 35 or so on one. They arent that great, sell it and get a real bike
Back to top Go down
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General
|KzN|SummonHell

PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:28 pm

well, they were free cus my grandpas friend who owns a mansion, owed him some debt from work, and his son is too big for these so they gave them to us Very Happy i think theyll dbe good for just riding arounD
Back to top Go down
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General
|KzN|SummonHell

PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:20 pm

i think they'll be good for now heheh they seem fun just for riding around my yard
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

Clan : my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? Killzonenihilists

PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:39 pm

you will die riding those on grass
Back to top Go down
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General
|KzN|SummonHell

PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 pm

how?
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:53 am

they have street tires on them. Take them on grass and itll slide everywhere
Back to top Go down
HotKarl
Commander
Commander
HotKarl

Number of posts : 346
Clan : my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:23 am

ilikepie wrote:
yea you can probly do 35 or so on one. They arent that great, sell it and get a real bike

Dude....Pie that's a dick thing to say to someone who just got a cool toy. Quit trying to take the wind out of his sails and STFU.
Back to top Go down
hypnotic
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
hypnotic

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:09 pm

HotKarl wrote:
ilikepie wrote:

Dude....Pie that's a dick thing to say to someone who just got a cool toy. Quit trying to take the wind out of his sails and STFU.

QFT
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

Number of posts : 967
Clan : my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:59 pm

hypnotic wrote:
HotKarl wrote:
ilikepie wrote:

QFT

yo whats that hypo ???
Back to top Go down
http://www.clangd.com
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:06 am

TheSaint wrote:
i wud sell em bro and get yourself a real bike.

how is what i said any different from that? get the dick out of your ass karl
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:17 am

and i do believe hypno meant WTF.
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:32 am

oh and karl the next time you have somehting to say why dont you actually say it to me in mumble or on xfire instead of posting shit like that on your forum. I think if Luc was offended at my opinion he would have said something. you really need to chill the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General
|KzN|SummonHell

PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:26 am

pie please calm down! eheheh its ok all you guys. if i like them im gonna keep and if i think i want better ill get better hahaha. no reason to fight over all of this
Back to top Go down
Predator
Commander
Commander
Predator

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:53 pm

mike btw, those things are really fun, i bet once u get itur gunna wanna ride it a lot.
its just like a 4 wheeler or dirt bike, somethin to ride around in when ur bored
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/usajustin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?   my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent? Empty

Back to top Go down

my mini bike from graduation, how fast u think they go, and are they pretty decent?
Page 1 of 1