Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

kind of cars you drive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

Number of posts : 379
Clan : kind of cars you drive Killzonenihilists
Registration date : 2008-11-10

kind of cars you drive Empty
PostSubject: kind of cars you drive   kind of cars you drive EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:13 am

brag about your cars/boats/etc....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/idono229
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

Number of posts : 379
Clan : kind of cars you drive Killzonenihilists
Registration date : 2008-11-10

kind of cars you drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: kind of cars you drive   kind of cars you drive EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:20 am

this is my first car

dont really have any pictures of it which is sad... put about 3k into motor
hmm lets see
97' mustang.... dual flowmaster exhaust, bbk cold air, uhmmm having trouble remembering...

special alternator, some other shit in motor
i was in team dugan racing, uhmm had 2 12" audiobahns with chrome magnet flames, a 1400 watt dual channel amp... pioneer premiere radio (one with screen and graphics)
green neons inside, hmmm 17" rims
won quite a few races with it, but nothing compared to my 02'

kind of cars you drive 97

ill take some pictures of my dads mustangs tomorrow

heres a video of my 02' mustang
only lost 2 races with it... beat ss comaros, z28's, ws6's, gt mustangs, gto's, corvettes, subaru wrx sti's, lancer evo's, well as u can see list goes on and on
lets just say i beat everything i raced cept for 2 rediculous cars....
1st loss was to a purple lamborghini murcilago (dono if spelling is correct)
surprisingly was winning in 1st gear, and we were even in 2nd gear... but he pulled away in 3rd gear, and by the time i was going 130 he was at about 170, i let off while he kept accelerating lol
2nd loss was to an 03' mustang cobra (in 03' they come stock with superchargers) well he took stock supercharger off and put a new one on with more hp... grr at him, and he had other stuff done to it (that was def faster than the lambo)
(top speed hit, 145... never really pushed it for top speed, but im thinking 150 would have topped the car out)