Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Errors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GD]Jimmy Dean
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
[GD]Jimmy Dean

Number of posts : 101
Clan : Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Errors Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Errors Empty
PostSubject: Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Errors   Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Errors EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:11 pm

When playing mid-game, about halfway through, during a medium-sized battle, my game will crash to the desktop, saying windows is searching for a solution. I don't keep my XP or anything, there is no record of the game happening. Have you guys experienced similar issues? Know any fixes? At first I thought it was Windows 7, but I've played with two of my brothers with Windows 7 and neither of them have crashed. I think it's my video card(Radeon 5870), but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Errors   Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Errors EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:37 pm

it's not your card for sure, you might want to try to clean your registry and also run a anti-spyware program.

Get Spybot: Search and Destroy and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Run both, if there is a virus or trojan behind this, they will find it and get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
[GD]Jimmy Dean
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
[GD]Jimmy Dean

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Errors   Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Errors EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:31 am

After lowering my graphics to absolute bare minimum, it didn't crash.

I'm going to try slowly increasing my graphics with every game I play to help diagnose the cause.

My brother thinks it's the sound--sure hope so, that's one of the easiest things I can live without!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Errors   Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Errors Empty

Back to top Go down

Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Errors
Page 1 of 1