Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GimpyMatey
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline?? Empty
PostSubject: Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline??   Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline?? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:18 am

Hey there guys,

Past couple months I've been playing some COD4 and pretty much ONLY play on the pipeline server (its the only map i like and the people are usually awesome).
Tonight, without warning...I was kicked and banned for what I can only imagine being having too good of a score? [GD]Quick whom i have never seen before on the server was the only member online at the time so i believe it was him. Anyways, I am a little confused since recently I was asked to apply for GD but it would kinda suck being in a clan that wont even let me play on the server.

Anyways, I was just hoping to lift the ban?
username: GimpyMatey

This forum looks like it hardly gets used...so i hope this finds you well.

-Gimpy
Back to top Go down
Ratio
Major General
Major General
Ratio

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline??   Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline?? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:13 am

Temp ban only lasts 2 hours, and for whatever reason quick kicked you, considering I'm first to answer this you can be back on the server again.
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

Number of posts : 967
Clan : Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline?? Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline??   Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline?? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:08 pm

ill ask quick for a reasone why he kicked you
Back to top Go down
http://www.clangd.com
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

Number of posts : 537
Clan : Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline?? Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline??   Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline?? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Might of been a mistake on his part, even I sometimes select the wrong person. Sorry about that bro, my apologies. Hopefully you still game with us.
Back to top Go down
QuicknSilent
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
QuicknSilent

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline??   Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline?? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Hey Gimpy, I Do apoligize if I temped you and you werent doing anything. I believe I saw you using martyrdom at one point and thats why I did so. If I wrongly did so I apoligize. I never perm ban players without checking with Fokus or someone else who is the "face" of GD. So like Ratio said. You should be good to go the next time you sign on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline??   Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Temporary ban from [GD]pipeline??
Page 1 of 1