Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

Please someone Talk to your members.

Go down 
+4
HotKarl
Noobguy
[T]Butters
blackmagic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

Number of posts : 482
Clan : Please someone Talk to your members. Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Please someone Talk to your members. Empty
PostSubject: Please someone Talk to your members.   Please someone Talk to your members. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:46 pm

ok so today i be playin on server with prediter and pureownage. someone should REALLY teach one or both of them to be admins worth while.

here's y.
Playing on Pipeline like i do EVERYday and with knife only tunnle rules. im getting shot like everycorner. Trying to knife. FOLOWING RULES... I go down and get shot at so i pop out and shoot and get kicked for this.

IM here always trying to remind people of the rules when ya'll not around being a good player.
i feel kind of disrespected a little when i get this kick for folowing rules TRYING TO GET MY level up. Please someone have at least a talk with these guys because the server was WAY out of hand.

if i played here "every now an then" i wouldnt care... but im here daiily trying to HELP as much as i can without any RCON coz i obvously dont got the pass.

- Much Appreciated
--BlackMagic.

P.S. i know this is not where to post this please let me know where to post inqueries for further reference.
i also can be contacted by xfire at blackmagic852
Back to top Go down
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Please someone Talk to your members.   Please someone Talk to your members. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:27 pm

boo-hoo. I get kicked all the time for no reason. You dont see me making a topic and complaining . Suck it up, take it like a man, and don't shoot them. You think you would've picked up on that.
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Please someone Talk to your members.   Please someone Talk to your members. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:33 pm

really BUTTERS. the points not that i got ban. its the fact that 2 admins in one room were doing an extreamly POOR job.

i even had to EXPLANE how to temp ban someone coz he couldnt figure itout.
Back to top Go down
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Please someone Talk to your members.   Please someone Talk to your members. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:25 pm

they're new to the job, so shutup. they're nice. I don't care what you think about GD admins. Thing is you never disrespect one.
Back to top Go down
Noobguy
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

Number of posts : 99
xfire : noobisgay
Clan : PUT IT IN MY BUTT Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Please someone Talk to your members.   Please someone Talk to your members. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Hey butters PLZ TAKE IT EASY, you don't need to cut him down.. It is better that he complain on the forums then in the middle of an intense game.
Back to top Go down
http://PutItInMyButt.com
HotKarl
Commander
Commander
HotKarl

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Please someone Talk to your members.   Please someone Talk to your members. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:38 am

kicks happen in a busy game sometimes black....dont take it personal. yeah , but ya should not have been kicked bro.
Back to top Go down
Predator
Commander
Commander
Predator

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Please someone Talk to your members.   Please someone Talk to your members. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:07 pm

blackmagic, i remember when you are on, but i dont remember u being kicked or teaching someone the rcon...? plus, u cannot say it was a POOR job. when u have 10 ppl spamming names to kick, u have to realize its hard to keep up with them.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/usajustin
Splifler
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Splifler

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Please someone Talk to your members.   Please someone Talk to your members. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:57 pm

yeah i agree with pred dude so many fags on the servers and your tryin to play @ the same time always getting type killed dude ya kicks happen let it go duude
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/I_am_the_buddha
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

Number of posts : 577
Clan : Please someone Talk to your members. Killzonenihilists
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Please someone Talk to your members.   Please someone Talk to your members. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:10 pm

it was one mistake. its pretty easy to clientkick the wrong guy. i could see it being a problem if it happened 3 or 4 times but once was just a mistake.
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Please someone Talk to your members.   Please someone Talk to your members. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:56 am

yeah it was just mistake it happends to me couple times Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.clangd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please someone Talk to your members.   Please someone Talk to your members. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please someone Talk to your members.
Page 1 of 1