Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

Greetings, members of GD.

Go down 
+4
FokusSmok
blackmagic
INK
Sunshine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunshine
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-13

Greetings, members of GD. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, members of GD.   Greetings, members of GD. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:13 am

Hello members of GD,

My name is Steve, but i run under the names SunShine or Dank. Some of you may know me as HazeMind, SearchMyD, or BlinkBot. I come from the clan Chaos, and am a former member of EFU and =|cE=, I've been around a long time.

Alright, now for the reason i've come to your forums.

This isn't the first time, nor do i expect it to be the last, i have been temp banned from this server, with no reason why.

Just figured i'd ask for a reason this time.

I have great respect for most of the members of this clan, and i hope that there is a mutual feeling in the matter.

Cheers, SunShine.
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

Number of posts : 537
Clan : Greetings, members of GD. Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, members of GD.   Greetings, members of GD. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 am

I swear I am going to take away admin rights from every one soon. Apologies, won't happen again. I'll make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, members of GD.   Greetings, members of GD. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:23 am

Thanks, INK. Nothing against the clan, it's just gets a little aggravating i get kicked every now and then without reason. Neutral
Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander
blackmagic

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, members of GD.   Greetings, members of GD. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:54 pm

yea we understand... its just as aggravating having to explane to our members everytime to NOT abuse the
privilages... ill keep a look out to man Smile
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, members of GD.   Greetings, members of GD. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:56 pm

what we schould do is change the pass and let only the few ppl have it or some other way to contorl whos kickin who and why
Back to top Go down
http://www.clangd.com
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, members of GD.   Greetings, members of GD. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Hold on guys i wouldnt start taking away rcon from admins for a few reasons.

1. If hes anywhere decent which id imagine hes pretty good, lets say hes my level, noone knew who he was or how he was dropping such huge ratios. He didnt say anything etc, i cant see why there isnt a reason to temp him.

2. Id only play the blame game if say he posted his info on the forum and said who he was and still got banned after everyone acknowledged " hey this guy has been around for a long time, hes not hacking"

3. If i came on with a different guid, ip and name, i would expect someone to ban me.

4. As soon as i came on here posted who i was etc, i havent been temp banned since, it least under a name you guys know me from.

5. If i have cg_chattime 0, i dont see text, i use the same config as my promod one since i dont like having two dpi settings, if im under a different name as well i expect to be banned.

Now i would give the admins some credit because they are normally on getting rid of marty tubes etc, i think its a waste of effort but however they still do it. Now just because they are kicking the unknown good players doesnt mean they should lose they're rcon. These guys just wanna play they dont wanna specate someone like me and just see some bs walling and aim.

Sorry for the wall of text, but i thought i should bring up these points if your considering removing them from an admin position. Obviously its my own opinion, its also not my place to talk about this kind of stuff either, so take in what you will.
Back to top Go down
Ratio
Major General
Major General
Ratio

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, members of GD.   Greetings, members of GD. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:33 pm

I agree Element, except there is no reason to kick someone just because they are good, I mean I would never kick until I know for sure.
Back to top Go down
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
|KzN|Element'

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, members of GD.   Greetings, members of GD. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:57 am

Well in a perfect world id agree with you, but sadly time wise i just cant see people looking throughly at someone whos really good like myself.

I mean being quite honest here i dont think there are many good players on 1.0 anymore, and 1.7 has alot of hackers so i really dont see why something like hehehe hack isnt wide spread on 1.0.

I had that hack for awhile, did i use it on pipeline? maybe a couple times when noone really good was on. Anyone that is 1.7 has tried some kind of hacks, im more than 100% sure of that, now 1.0 with a hehehe multi hack and no pb on pipe, yea i think its wide spread enough that theres guys typically in there using it.

Apart from that i dont really care if someone uses hacks, its only when someone who isnt decent on their own, that they depend on it just to beat somone who is on a much higher level.

Like Sykes for example i know hes pretty damn good w/o anything, so do i care if he wants to toy around with a hack from time to time, not really.

Simple thing is if admins need to do a search on peeps that seem to be really good, it will always be inconsisent because anyone knows a hack can be toggled off with what a press of f3 and uncheck the boxes with keys.

I say if you really need to make an issue of this at least have the admins in question ask what that player is doing on the server, where they came from etc, if they say nothing well kick them and see if they come to these forums. There will always be peeps in pipeline and regulars, even if i decided to spend a day in there i seriously doubt id kill the population by myself.

Also on another note cause i did say that i have "hacks", i have in no way shape or form used them on any gd member, unless it was someone like Sin or they knew about it. I think alot of guys have tried hacks, its the guys that need to talk shit about it meanwhile he used hacks. Oh actually thats false i was on um that 24/7 crossfire server forget what it was called where i was killing who ummm tim catdog maybe idk. Id rather admit something then have others find out about it later, its like cheating on your wife, sooner or later bitch goin find out.
Back to top Go down
Abel_Charlie
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, members of GD.   Greetings, members of GD. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:37 am

I spec any good player before kicking/temping. Occasionally I click the wrong player in AGrcon also, but we are all fallible. If you (meaning anyone reading this) think I booted you unfairly, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, members of GD.   Greetings, members of GD. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:48 pm

damn element now i know how to hack lol Smile thx heeheheheh
Back to top Go down
http://www.clangd.com
Sly_Devil
Major General
Major General

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, members of GD.   Greetings, members of GD. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:50 pm

random side note, any1 know wats up with pipeline? it got reset so i cant kick ppl anymore
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, members of GD.   Greetings, members of GD. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:36 pm

What you be talking about there Element? I like, totally can own you =] Ha! Thanks for the words, I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, members of GD.   Greetings, members of GD. Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings, members of GD.
Page 1 of 1