Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

PC Game Reviews

Go down 
+7
|KzN|SummonHell
FokusSmok
ilikepie
Sly_Devil
ryan72k
[GD]Fred
Emerick229
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

Number of posts : 379
Clan : PC Game Reviews Killzonenihilists
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:19 am

review any games you've played

Last edited by emerick229 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/idono229
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:38 am

Fallout 3~ good game, great graphics... only problem is if you play the game straight through its short and u cant continue play after the end (lame even tho there are different endings... i played 2 of them) had to go back and play again to do the side stuff to make the game longer and more enjoyable, i would rate it 8.5/10

COD4~ its very easy, only reason i started playing it is cuz it came with my video card and my 360 broke so i couldnt play halo on live... graphics are good only problem i see is that i get stuck on some of the doors when running through them even tho there's nothing there GRR!!! i have to give it a 9/10

Diablo 2 LOD~ i love this game... the first game i got into online play, i liked how you could make your own items and edit your character and make an editor really easily. i was ranked 2 on the 2.09 version hacked ladder for elite (the #1 wouldnt play me) and i was ranked on a couple other of the ladders, rate this game 9/10

Minesweeper~ best way to pass the time... a very intense game that comes standard on most computers, rate 7/10

uhh having trouble thinking of other games, feel free to critique my ratings
Back to top Go down
[GD]Fred
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
[GD]Fred

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:11 pm

Garry's Mod - A good game to explore your imagination. I love playing it with friends, seeing who can build the craziest thing.

I have played and enjoyed countless other games, but I like Garry's Mod the best Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clangd.com
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:19 am

ya garry's mod is awesome, dont have it anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
ryan72k
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:15 pm

oblivian the elder scrolls it is fun cuz u can do almost anything u get to make ur own guys lol
cod4
crystis
Back to top Go down
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:22 pm

i played that game for a few hours... didnt really get to into it, which is good cuz the people i know got really addicted to it
didnt really get to into WoW either... surprising i know, but only rpg i really like was diablo ii exp
and i didnt play it for the game or story...
Back to top Go down
Sly_Devil
Major General
Major General

Number of posts : 83
Clan : PC Game Reviews Ghostdivision
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:33 pm

i reccomned Wolfenstein-Enemy Territory if u like intense ninja style multiplayer games. It is based in WWII and u have 5 classes to pick from. Medic is best if u decide to play. as u play u gain xp (but only for that server) and as u gain xp u can get better accuracy and stuff. 9/10 but hard to have fun at start cause it is very odd style of play

America's Amry- Very realistic game, they have their own site where you download the game from. good graphics in great maps and exactly like a real war would be ish. you only die once per round but as u win u gain honour and the honour goes towards ranks. you dont get any upgrades but u can add nade launchers and scopes or barrel suppressors to your gun. 8.5/10 but not like CoD4 so hard to get used to

Guild Wars(all of them)- Great MMORPG fantasy game. Like WoW cept the newest game (GW2) is the same cept better graphics and more fun. you lvl up and gain skills and attribute points to spend, u can play with up to 7 other players in a group. Many diffrent talk channels to use including a private 1 and one for guild. I would recommend this game over WoW any day. There are 3 games and an expansion pack plus the newest one nearly ready for play, as you buy the games you add the codes to your account so you can switch between the 4 campaigns quickly so you can help a friend. 9.8/10 for the first 3 games plus the expansion(still have to get newest one)
Back to top Go down
Sly_Devil
Major General
Major General

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:34 pm

sorry bout the long explainations
great games all 3
you may critque them only if you have played them
Back to top Go down
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:11 pm

havent played any of them, but i will critique them anyways lol

they are all terrible!!! lol j/k

guild wars sounds interesting to me, i am not a huge fan of WoW, but i like that style of game weird i know
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:36 pm

i got me some crysis yesterday. i like it. but its confusing. theres a lot of buttons
Back to top Go down
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 7:39 pm

pie = lameness

(yes i said lameness) lol
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:11 pm

haha i just updated to patch 1.2 on it! ITS EPIC! oh and em smells like dirt ass
Back to top Go down
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:25 am

stop smelling me lameness
Back to top Go down
ilikepie
Commander
Commander
ilikepie

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 12:53 am

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sly_Devil
Major General
Major General

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 4:42 pm

you both suck at life, so leave it to the pro's Wink

like me XD
Back to top Go down
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 7:18 pm

sly_devil a pro....

haha

hahahaha

haha

still laughing hahaha

lmao
lol

rofl

omg hahaha!!!

WOW havent laughed that hard in a long time
Back to top Go down
Sly_Devil
Major General
Major General

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:45 pm

no problem emerick even though its true Wink
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

Number of posts : 967

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:37 am

CoD world at war hmmmm really good game single player lil bit short take me around 5 h to complite whole game Sad but multiplayer RULES just to many campers and spawn campers but maps wepons and stuff really owns 10/10
Back to top Go down
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:36 am

fokus did u leave cod4???
Back to top Go down
Sly_Devil
Major General
Major General

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:06 pm

hope not but CoD:5 was supposed to have better graphics but multiplayer was crap cause you get tanks and vehicles, and the single player was short like fokus said.
Over all it was supposed to be worse than CoD:4 because it was made by a diffrent compnay than CoD:4
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:55 pm

no i dont Smile i just cheating on cod4 with cod 5 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:56 pm

Sly_Devil wrote:
hope not but CoD:5 was supposed to have better graphics but multiplayer was crap cause you get tanks and vehicles, and the single player was short like fokus said.
Over all it was supposed to be worse than CoD:4 because it was made by a diffrent compnay than CoD:4
what diffrent company both of that games was made by ACTIVISION for me thats sounds like 1 company Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General
|KzN|SummonHell

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:24 pm

i own all guild wars version and i love them. should deffienately try them out
Back to top Go down
Dread
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:05 am

oooo i play guildwars too it's great got all versions except eton......summon what is ur guys name so i can add ya Very Happy mines Poison X Ranger
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:29 am

Soon CoD6 - Modern Warefare 2 will be out.. what do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
QuicknSilent
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
QuicknSilent

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:39 pm

League of Legends---Easy to get the hang of. Has a 5 vs 5 or 3 vs 3 gameplay style. Point in game is to attack and destroy other teams Summoner Base. Each game theres a build-up of your character from level one and you use gold you get from killing minions or other players or building to buy character boosting items. Large selection of "champions" to use in game play. Have option to buy Riot Points to buy champions and "skins" ( sort of like Camos for the champs). Sadly there are only 2 maps that have been released up until today. Multiplayer Rating: 8/10 Graphics Rating: 8.5/10 Lag Rating: 9/10 Map Selection Rating: 6/10 Game Pricing: Free to Play, unless buying extras for game.

Age of Empires III---Active MMG that keeps you thinking and moving at all times. Graphics are good for the amount of individual pieces that are involved in the game. Point is to attack other player(s) townhouse/base and destroy it. Single player has good cutscenes and backround stories to it. Can't review multiplayer yet, havent tried. Graphics Rating: 9/10 Lag Rating: 9/10 Pricing: $29.99 @ BestBuy
Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander
INK

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:16 pm

I own in Age of Empires 3. The only one who can rightfully challenge me is Tim. Between him and I, I don't think you can pick a sure winner every time.
Back to top Go down
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander
FokusSmok

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:47 am

INK wrote:
I own in Age of Empires 3. The only one who can rightfully challenge me is Tim. Between him and I, I don't think you can pick a sure winner every time.

I will say FokusSmok can own u any time he want but hes just to lazy Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
QuicknSilent
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
QuicknSilent

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Just bought and downloaded COH, or Company of Heroes for the PC today. Looks like a more modernized version of AOE3 and I want to suggest that Fokus and other GD's that like AOE to take a look at some Gameplay on Youtube or something and Possibly buy it. Overall its an Allies vs Axis Game and has extremely good graphics. I will follow up this post with further review after I play it after my 1 pm class and talk about the gameplay and if my suggestion still stands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PC Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Game Reviews   PC Game Reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

PC Game Reviews
Page 1 of 1