Ghost Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

360 Game Reviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emerick229
Commander
Commander
Emerick229

Number of posts : 379
Clan : 360 Game Reviews Killzonenihilists
Registration date : 2008-11-10

360 Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: 360 Game Reviews   360 Game Reviews EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:48 am

Halo 3~ awesome game... the story line was better than halo 2 (you'll see why i didnt like halo 2's story line) online play is great, have to rate it 9/10

Halo 2~ i like the online play a lot, but the story line was terrible... well not the story line, it was just the ending i hated sooo much. the game just ends in the middle of nowhere, right as you start to get into the game its over and shows credits (very confused) but the online play makes up for it, my rate for this game is 7.5/10

Halo (xbox)~ i have to say this is the best game i have ever played, the graphics for that period of time while being on the regular xbox is amazing... and multiplayer is just great, my rate is 10/10

Need For Speed Most Wanted~ great game, could have been a longer game (beat in about 3 days while going to school every day) i like how you can just run from the cops and not have to worry about racing (fun way to waste time) rate 8.5/10

Need For Speed Carbon~ very similar to most wanted, but there are more ways to customize which makes it more enjoyable, prob rate it 8.5/10

Need For Speed Pro Street~ i was not impressed, awesome customizations, and great graphics.... but they took away running from cops (which was my favorite part of the need for speed) drag strip is really fun, but i will have to give it a 6.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/idono229
[GD]Fred
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
[GD]Fred

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-17

360 Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 Game Reviews   360 Game Reviews EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:31 am

Grand Theft Auto IV - Hands down the greatest game I have ever played.

The freedom to go anywhere and do anything makes it wonderful.
The graphics are definitely the best I have seen in a game.
Rockstar has outdone themselves and this is a must buy for any 360 lover. (or Ps3!)

I give it a 10 out of 10.

Assassin's Creed - It is a good game, but it really gets repetitive and it is sometimes hard to find what you need to do. It is a good game and it is only 30 dollars so I recommend you buy it.

I give it a 10 out of 10.

Fallout 3 - I couldn't do this game justice. It is wonderful. Read some online reviews

give it a 11 out of 10.

Call of duty 4 - Eh, not very fun. It gets old fast.

I give it a 7 out of 10. (However if it was my first time playing, 10 out of 10)

Call of duty: World at war - Personally, I thought this game would suck, but.. I REALLY enjoy playing it. Score one for Treyarch.

I Give it a 10 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clangd.com

360 Game Reviews
Page 1 of 1